Interim management has become increasingly popular over the past decade.
- Have you experienced an unexpected increase in workload
- Is your team lacking the resources or skills for an upcoming project?
Whatever your strategic or tactical challenges are, our interim management services give you the hands-on expertise you need to adapt quickly.
Request you FREE Interim Management Whitepaper
This whitepaper reinforces the beneficial aspects and provides insights to guide companies in whether or not to work with an interim management company such as 4P square.
Interim management in a nutshell
- An interim manager is an experienced executive who takes the lead in a business process ad interim, i.e. temporarily.
- Interim managers usually stay with an organisation for around three to six months, after which they move to a new client and/or assignment.
- Unlike business consultants, interim managers are hands-on oriënted strategists. They actively put in place solutions to reach your goals.
4P square enriches your team with unique interim management services
4P square gives you access to more than 1,500 professionals ranging from junior, mid-level and senior to executive levels in a wide range of marketing and sales services. Every interim manager is carefully selected and assessed for the job at hand.
4P square has strategic and operational experience across various B2B and B2C sales and marketing fields. With hundreds of projects and extensions for over 100 clients, spread across 10 countries over the last 20 years, our interim managers’ solid track records mean they are always thinking ahead.
All of the 4P square interim managers receive continuous training, coaching and mentoring. The 4P square proven methodologies, models and tools enable them to apply our standards of excellence to every project.
From a corporate perspective, there are even more advantages to hiring an interim manager:
- Immediate return on investment – interim managers hit the ground running and can fast-track critical projects.
- Hands-on approach – unlike consultants, interim managers are strategically oriënted.
- The expertise you need, when you need it – interim managers can be operational in 48 hours, as opposed to permanent employees who take weeks or months to find.
- Independent viewpoint – your interim manager provides a fresh perspective and is not caught up in office politics.
And that’s not all. Take a look at the 10 main benefits of hiring an interim manager.
4P square delivers top-notch interim managers so your company can thrive
(Online) Category manager
Market Intelligence manager
Key account manager
Channel account manager
Online sales manager
Commercial director or manager
Marketing director or manager
Sales director or manager
Business development manager
Digital media manager
Internal communication manager
Social media manager
Online content creator
Online campaign coordinator
4P square has helped 100+ companies to acquire and retain more satisfied customers
Looking for strategic advice?
With a customer satisfaction score of 90% 4P square helps to drive excellent customer experience
4P square has a proven track record of successful assignments at top 1,500 companies in the Benelux region. And we’re proud to say that we have achieved 90% customer satisfaction with 90% of our clients for almost 20 years.
With a 4P square interim manager, you harness the power of our talent, experience, expertise and flexibility.
How to hire an interim manager?
The war for talent wages on. And finding the right interim manager can be quite a challenge if you are determined to do it alone.
However, specialised interim management companies like 4P square make the process much more efficient and cost-effective – they do all the hard work for you by finding the perfect match. Find out about the process of hiring an interim manager.
How much does it cost to hire an interim manager?
Of course, all these benefits come at a price. There’s no denying that interim managers aren’t cheap. In fact, overall they’re more expensive than permanent employees. And yet interim management is soaring in popularity. Why? Interim managers bring indisputable added value to the table, wich makes them a very cost-effective option.
Want to see how an interim manager can fit within your budget? Discover how much it cost to hire an interim manager.