Jump start your career
Are you looking for a sales & marketing job?
Then you have come to the right place. 4P square is one of the leading consulting firms in Belgium, offering marketing and sales consulting and interim management to top 1,500 companies in Benelux region for almost 20 years.
If you get energy from changing your professional environment every now and then: apply now and join our 4P team!
Take your career to the next level
Become a freelancer yourself
You are invited to our exclusive webinar “Start to Freelance in Marketing” on Thursday June 23rd, 2022.
Starting your own freelance business as a marketing consultant can be discouraging. Have you ever asked yourself where to begin? What type of business would be right? How do I attract customers? How much should I charge for my services?
During this free webinar, you will get answers to all your questions, meet other marketing professionals and you will receive the trust and inspiration to start your own business.
Find more info and subscribe on our Eventbrite Eventpage.
Get to know us
What can you expect from 4P square?
- At 4P square we like to create a close community feeling so that we can stay connected during external projects.
- We always ensure a personal approach where we strive for giving consultants a positive and warm feeling.
4P Personal coaching
- During your first weeks you will get an onboarding journey where we go deeper into your soft and hard skills.
- We strive to find the right match between the needs of our clients and the passion and wishes of our consultants.
4P Personal development
- Each 4P consultant receives a personal learning passport with which we focus on the T-shape and further develop you into a real marketing expert.
- By working in different industries, functions and teams, you learn a lot in a short period of time.
- Our 4P’ers are known for their strong project management, multitasking, social and entrepreneurial skills.
- Besides those soft skills, as a 4P consultant it is important to have broad marketing knowledge, strong communicative skills and an eye for detail.