We are looking for a Digital Marketing Consultant:
Responsibilities:Create and maintain generic dashboards that will enable colleagues from marketing or management to monitor how our channels and campaigns perform over time: define the business requirements with the marketing colleagues
- Conceptualize the different dashboards
- Depending on the technical constraints, build & implement those dashboards and/or lead the development team that will build & implement them
- In parallel, track the performance of the channels (websites, social media, e-mails, etc.)in terms of traffic (volume, frequency, etc.)and relevance to current marketing initiatives or commercial objectives
- Use measures and statistical results of our channels and campaigns to suggest the changes or steps needed to optimize performance in the following areas : content;information architecture;user interfaces;customer experience; search engine optimization;…
- Help the different channel managers and campaign managers to embed ‘data’ in their projects or campaigns:To define the right KPIs according to the project or campaign objectives, and to analyze the report and translate data & numbers into marketing insights and actionable optimization plans
- You have the ability to think analytically and logically and are able to develop a holistic, yet detailed approach.
- You are able to clearly communicate technical analysis to a business audience.
- You are meticulous and highly organized in your work.
- Customer oriented and immune to stress
- Creative and solution oriented
- Proactive and flexible
- Easy communicator and excellent collaboration with internal clients
- Team spirit
- You have experience with at least one of the following Web & Mobile Analytics tools: Adobe Analytics, Google, Comscore, Webtrends, etc.